"Read, every day, something no one else is reading. Think, every day, something no one else is thinking. Do, every day, something no one else would be silly enough to do. It is bad for the mind to be always part of unanimity." (Christopher Morley)

Monday, May 6, 2013

There was a song..

...called "After Ever After" stuck in my head! That means since I first heard it in March. And due to that, today's update is just a few songs that get stuck in my head often - Maybe if I share them with people, they'll go away! (Don't get me wrong, I like some of these songs, but not all)

Note: This STUPID thing won't let me line the videos with the text the way I'd like to, so I'm REALLY sorry for the stupid way they are now!

The next one comes and goes as it pleases - I really like Within Temptation and I do like this song, I just find it annoying when it's ringing in my head in class. I've got the album "The Unforgiving" and thus I've also placed it in my music player so removing this one is a lot easier than some of the others. Obviously it's called "Shot in the Dark."

And I think as last but not least, I'd like to present "Through Heaven's Eyes" from the Prince of Egypt. It's a film I would watch twice or thrice a week when I was younger, everyone else probably saw the Disney films during this time but we only had Snow White, Aladdin and Lady and The Tramp so I've yet to watch some of those old "classics".

No comments:

Post a Comment