"Read, every day, something no one else is reading. Think, every day, something no one else is thinking. Do, every day, something no one else would be silly enough to do. It is bad for the mind to be always part of unanimity." (Christopher Morley)

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Back and yet gone again

I know, I know.. I'm such a bad blogger! I haven't been writing a post since like.. December the 18th? That could be it, yes. The first thing I want to say is that I'm sorry there is no December-photo nor "2012"-photo, but I don't know where our camera is! Sort of half convinced someone has eaten it or something..
And unfortunately, the second thing I want to say is that I'm going to be a bit busy with school for the rest of this month, but I'll really try to write something new and, hopefully, interesting soon. And of course, other reason why I'll be busy is the fact that I'm trying to get a job for June - That'll consume some of my time. But for now you'll have to live with my boring little update of

"I'll get back to you soon!"

No comments:

Post a Comment